Sunday, December 16, 2012

Liebster Award

WOOOOOW, my fellow blogger Sofia has nominated me for the Liebster Blog. What a surprise  I am quite thrilled. THANK YOU Sofia from "Speak your Mind - Sofia's First Blogspot".!!!  http://sofiasfirst.blogspot.de/As I have only 1 follower so far, there shouldn't be a problem about the rule of having less than 200 .... hahaha
Liebster is German and means favorite. 


I am copying the rules here:
"When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you." "Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.""You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!""Make sure the blogs you chose have 200 or LESS followers"

OK, here we go...


11 random things about me


1. I've lived in an spiritual intentional community in India for 15 years .

2. On some days I just can't stop eating chocolate.  

3. I am a procrastinator. And it's just terrible.

4. I miss not having time to play theatre.

5. I am a re-expatriate in Berlin and often don't understand the behavior of Germans. 

6. I enjoy go shopping with my husband because I couldn't decide and he has a good taste. 

7. I wish to travel.

8. Living international patchwork family and love them - mostly. 

9. I am more and more discovering the Buddha's way and hope to be able to live by it. 

10. During the cold season I love to cuddle up on my sofa, lighting a candle and read a book or watch TV.

11. I love being around people from all over the world. 



And here are my answers to Sofia's 11 questions:


1. What are you proud of in your current life? 
Following my heart. 

2. What are you afraid of? 
Oh, a very intimate question. I guess I'm afraid not to be able to become the person I want to be. 

3. Is there a bad habit in your life you would like to get rid of? 
Thinking too much. Not being able to sleep because of thinking.  I could very well do without it. Same goes for procrastinating. 

4. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you immediately go? 
Oho, surely loads of places I'd love to travel. Ok just one would be South Korea as my husband is from there and I have not been there yet. But some warm places like Spain also would be great. On my long list of places you would find Australia, Malaysia, South Africa, Prague, Singapore, Paris, Barcelona, New Zealand, Vietnam, Mexico, Cuba, Brazil, California, New York, Argentina... . Sorry couldn't resist to name them although you asked for one place.

5. What if you could change the world, where would you start?
I am trying to change me into a better person. That's the only way to change the world and already hard enough. 

6. How many languages do you speak?
Basically two. German and English.... I learned French at school a long time ago and I could speak a few words Tamil but as I am no longer in India, I'm forgetting.

7. Do you have a favourite topic you read about on blogs, magazines, etc.?
Actually I don't read magazines any more. But blogs. Topics: Expat life, Berlin, Asia

8. What do you wish for in your life?
More wisdom!

9. If you are celebrating Christmas, will you have a Christmas tree at home?
Yes, sure. This year we already have a small tree in a pot. It's from my parent's garden and I'm looking forward to decorate it. 

10. Is there a hobby you happen to be crazy about, even if it is a bit weird?
Not so weird, just improv theatre and clowning. 

11. Who do you admire the most in this world?
Phew, even though I thought for a day, I really don't know.



And here are my questions for the 11 bloggers I am nominating


1. What do you like about the country/city you are presently living in?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3.  What was your cuddly toy as a kid?
4. If you could act in a movie, which role would you like to play?
5. If you could choose your dream profession, what would it be?
6. If you have a day off, what would you do?
7. What is your favorite food?
8. If you could be a kid right now, what would you do?
9. How do you celebrate Christmas?
10. How do you relax?
11. What places/countries/cities would you like to visit?



And here the 11 bloggers (actually, I came up with 9), I would like to nominate and to invite to take part in this award!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Astrid Kummer. I will try and answer the qs as much as i can soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and no problem. Go in your own time. However, I look forward to reading your answers ...

      Delete